Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Made 2 New Wristlets (and I still hate Etsy...)

Etsy is driving me nuts. My shop and items have dropped off the face of the Earth. I have spent more hours redoing every single item description and tag in my shop than I have spent on actually working and making new items for my shop. It's pretty ridiculous right now. I am just tired of the changes that they are making - so I have been reloading my items on ArtFire. It's cheaper to NOT sell items on ArtFire than it is to NOT sell items on Etsy. Hmph.

I have 217 items in my Etsy shop. That is the most I have ever had. (If anyone is feeling the need to shop, come on over. You're more than welcome to buy anything and everything from me.) I am always taking custom orders. Contact me if you would like something made just for you.

AND if you are looking for a little something special LIKE THIS to take with you to view Breaking Dawn, you really need to contact me. Photo zipper pouches are approximately 4 inches x 6 inches and cost $9.00 each. I can also make wristlets that are approximately 5 inches x 9 inches, mainly depending on the dimensions of the photo.

Here are my 2 new wristlets and a little photo to get everyone warmed up for next month. Hee!!!

(And GO Cardinals!!!!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment