Saturday, April 23, 2011

Freebie Friday Winner

Congratulations Pat. Please send me an email with your shipping address to PinkLadyDesignsATcharter.net Thank you!!

I understand my reading tastes aren't for everyone. I have really been on a YA kick for the past 2 years. If anyone is interested, you can find me on
Goodreads to see what I have been reading. I am always up for new recommendations.

And in case any of you wondered, I didn't become Dorothy on Friday night. The closest tornado to us was less than 5 miles away, so we did spend a little time in the basement. The F4 tornado that also hit Lambert St. Louis Airport was very close to where my husband and I grew up, so we know the area well. It's actually a few miles away from my parent's house where we are going for Easter Sunday. We plan on driving down the highway so we can show the kids the damage. They don't remember much about the area even though we drive that way several times a year. I'll see if I can get some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment