Saturday, March 13, 2010

We Just Saw Remember Me...



The only thing my husband could say was "Holy shit."
I think may have mumbled "OMG" before I covered my mouth with my hand.

I mentioned before that I had stayed away from spoilers for 'Remember Me." I'm so glad I didn't know anything. This was a much anticipated movie for me, but I really didn't have any expectations going into it. My one real hope was that Robert Pattinson would prove that he really could act if given the right opportunity. I think he did a very credible portrayal of Tyler. And he has a great range of emotions in this movie.

I don't want to reveal anything spoilerish for those of you who haven't seen the movie yet - Why haven't you seen it??? Go see it. NOW!! - so I won't go into details now. I'll save my in depth review for later so I don't ruin the movie for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment