Friday, March 12, 2010

Robert, Robert Everywhere...


I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!


My husband and I are going to see 'Remember Me' tomorrow. I hope it's as good as the trailers make it out to be. I've been careful to stay away from any types of spoilers, so I have no clue what the ending is. Hopefully it doesn't make me cry.



The first official 'Eclipse' trailer has been released. I can't squee too loudly, but... SQUEEEEEEEE!!



AND if that wasn't enough Robert for you, get your hot little hands on 'New Moon' on March 20. I don't plan on going to any of the midnight release parties. That seems a little juvenile for me.

I do plan on purchasing my copy at Target. I actually can't wait to watch it again. I know I totally blew on it when I saw it in the theatre, but I'm willing to give it another chance (or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment