Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 New Bags!!!

I just made 3 new bags that I am getting ready to list on Etsy.

The first one is constructed using Anna Maria Horner's Drawing Room Sketchbook in Blue fabric. I love all of the Drawing Room fabrics, but the Sketchbook was the most popular and is hard to come by (that doesn't cost an arm, a leg, and your firstborn... or possibly ALL of your children). Includes a coordinating small zipper pouch.





This next bag was constructed using Joel Dewberry Aviary 2 Bloom in Granite. For the interior I used a tan pre-quilted cotton which adds a nice sturdiness to the bag. I used Scrollwork in Granite for the 4 interior pockets. Also includes a coordinating zipper pouch.





This last bag was constructed using Joel Dewberry Ginseng Wildflowers in Sage. Interior fabric is tan pre-quilted cotton and Tiles in Glacier. Interior features 4 pockets.



1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I'm going to change bags tomorrow and use MY pinkladydesigns bag.

    ReplyDelete