Thursday, August 11, 2011

Music

I listen to music all the time. I sew a lot, so it's easier to listen with my headphones on than it is to watch tv. I find myself watching the tv rather than sewing, so I end up not getting much done. Music also puts me in a good mood, therefore I am more productive. I like a wide variety of music, and I tend to listen to my current favorite song (sometimes it's 2, 3, or 4 songs) over and over until I tire of it.

This one is not a favorite, but it is a song that keeps popping into my head for some reason. I've only heard it maybe 2 times, but it's catchy (yet I don't know most of the words.) Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks




This is what I have been listening to a LOT. Love this.
Eric Church - Homeboy




These guys are awesomeness. I love them sooo much. I would even listen to Steven sing the alphabet. I can't wait to go see them again in September. My husband is taking me because he's cool with fact that I lurve them. All Civil Twilight songs are the best ever, but some of you may actually know this one: Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky





No comments:

Post a Comment