Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

I have been reading a lot this summer. Actually, I have been reading a lot for the past few years, but I guess I've just noticed recently how many books I am getting a chance to read. And there are still so many books that I want to read. I keep getting caught up in series. I tell myself not to read the first book in a new series because I hate waiting a year for the next book to find out what happens. There are plenty of books out there that are stand alone or series that are farther along that I can get caught up in. And I have been. Good thing the library is right around the corner. I send my husband there - he is in and out in a hurry. I would end up coming home with more books than I could read in a reasonable time frame.

Tons of new books are coming out this summer and fall that I can't wait to read. Today the third Wolves of Mercy Falls book, Forever, by Maggie Stiefvater comes out. I have to wait a couple days to get my copy, but that's what I get for pre-ordering it.

Maggie is also heading out on a book tour and is coming to St. Louis, so I should be able to wrangle my husband into taking me. I want some of the cool swag she has going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment