Thursday, June 17, 2010

Etsy Treasury East

One of my items made it into a Treasury. This treasury was made by Christie from Fabric Flair, which is where I purchased the Laura Gunn fabric used on the zipper pouch.



After taking a week or so off after puppy passed away, I am trying to stay busy, so I am back to sewing up a storm. I have more zippered pouches to list, and I have 2 new bags that I just took photos of and need to list. As always, if you want anything custom made, just contact me and we'll set something up.

I have been listening to Civil Twilight a ton recently. I just downloaded their Live From SoHo recordings from ITunes. I love, love, love them.

I just finished reading 'Fallen' by Lauren Kate. It was really good. I can't wait until book #2, 'Torment', comes out in September. Since reading 'Shiver' by Maggie Stiefvater last summer, I have been anxiously awaiting the release of the next book in the trilogy, 'Linger', which comes out July 20. My other plans for summer reading include Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, only because pretty boy Robert Pattinson is currently filming the movie. But next up for me to read is 'Immortal' by Gillian Shields.

I also tend to watch a lot of movies during the summer. Last night I re-watched 'Wanted' with James McAvoy. I'm not a big fan of the blood and guts, but damn that boy sure is hot.

Recently I have watched: Leap Year, Whip It, Amelia, The Blind Side, Dear John, An Education, The Young Victoria, and Up In The Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment