Sunday, May 16, 2010

More Earrings...

I've become obsessed with looking at earrings lately. I don't know why. Maybe just because they are so pretty. I certainly don't wear earrings much. Well, truthfully, I really don't wear earrings at all. It's never really been my thing.

It's been about 10 years or so since I had my hair really short - over my ears. At the time I thought it would be cute to get another piercing, so I got a little stud at the top of my left ear. HURT LIKE HELL. For a year. Every day it hurt. I finally had enough pain and removed it. Best decision I could have made. But while I had it it was so darn cute. I received a lot of compliments on the cuteness. But pain eventually won out over cute.

I think I need to get back into regular earrings and the cuteness they offer.

I've had my eye on these Pink Amethyst earrings.




Although, I actually need to wear gold like these Pink Quartz earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment