Saturday, July 18, 2009

WINNER!!!!!

Congratulations to dollee!! She is the winner of the "I Drive Like A Cullen" zippered pouch!! Once again I used a random number generator my daughter to pick a winner. As you can see, Kitty tried to pick a winner, but she didn't have much success.


Everyone guessed the correct answer that this ferris wheel was originally at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Here is my daughter (on the right) riding in car #1. What a coincidence that the carnival opened on the same day that Michael died. I couldn't resist going and snapping a shot of something that has such a storied past. In my quest to verify that this was indeed Michael's ferris wheel, I found pictures and videos of it when the main body was painted orange. Now it has a fresh coat of green paint - so fresh that we couldn't even find any scratches on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment